Snowmobile Insurance

It's important to note that snowmobile owners in Saskatchewan need both plate registration and property insurance coverage for their sleds.

A snowmobile in Saskatchewan must be registered and the operator must be licensed before it can be driven on roads (where allowed), ditches, provincial parks, trails, rivers or lakes. You do not receive physical damage coverage with your license plate.  You receive a $200,000 liability limit, which is not enough coverage in the event of a liability claim.

At Dusyk & Barlow, we know how important the investment in a snowmobile can be and protecting that investment should be a priority. Purchasing snowmobile insurance from Dusyk & Barlow will provide you with physical damage protection as well as increased liability limits up to $2 million. In the event your snowmobile is damaged or stolen or should you have an accident that involves bodily injury or property damage to a third party, you can be held liable.

Let us assist you with your Snowmobile Insurance and Snowmobile Registration.

Click to download the Snowmobile Registration form

For snowmobile insurance, please download and complete the form above, then fax it to us at 306-791-3471 or 306-525-8540.  A visual inspection of each snowmobile unit to be insured for physical damage is required prior to binding coverage. A copy of the applicant's previous policy or a copy of a bill of sale indicating the purchase of a new Recreational Vehicle in the last ten (10) days (dealer demonstrator and used recreational vehicles excluded) must be presented to waive inspection. Call us at 306-791-3474 or 306-789-8384 to arrange for your inspection.